Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here we go!

Well here I go with my first blogg, I have been thinking about doing this for a long time and never up until now had the courage to actually see my thoughts in print, I have had many diaries that can be hidden under the bed but with a blogg it has always made me feel a little uneasy  possibly due to the fact that others may see my ramblings and maybe also a little indulgent in some way but what the heck here we go....

So what do I want from my blogg? well I guess it is a space to put on page the craziness that is in my head, the rantings and ravings, ideas and thoughts on everyday happenings and maybe even some verbal rays of sunshine that my little ones feed to me on a daily basis in between feeding time at the zoo and bed time stories.

I think it would be also a great tool to motivate me by maybe putting before and after photos on here of things that I want to imrpove on like rooms in my house and spaces that I need to de clutter and the desire to make this space perfect and pretty might be the drive I need to improve the corners of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment